This guide will show you how to publish RDS RemoteApp collection programs. RemoteApp provides the ability to deliver applications remotely using Remote Desktop Services.
- Log in to your RDS broker server (commonly named in MyCloudIT as RDSMgmt) using the a domain administrator credentials.
- Open Server Manager.
- In the Dashboard view, under Welcome to server manager section, click on Add other servers to manage. You can also do a right-click on the All Servers, located on the left pane, and select the option Add Servers.
- On the Add Servers view, inside the Active Directory tab, wait for the search in the current domain to finish and click on the Find Now button.
- Select all the computers found on the list and by selecting them and then click the arrow button which will move them to the Selected section. Click ‘OK’.
- Wait until the Remote Desktop Services, located on the left pane, is loaded and all the collections are listed. To manage a specific collection, click on the collection name on the secondary left pane and all the connections will be listed under the Connections section.
- By default all collections created in the My Cloud IT (v3) portal are the full Remote Desktop experience. To convert a "Remote Desktop" collection to a "RemoteApp" collection simply publish one or more programs. See below showing "resources" label which will show you what type of collection the selected one is.
- To publish a RemoteApp Program click "TASKS" then "Publish RemoteApp Programs" as shown below.
- Tick the program you want to publish and click next then Publish.
- To access your published RemoteApp programs visit your autords.com / rdweb URL and log in as a user.
If you have any questions about RemoteApp publishing or for advanced scenarios, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org