This guide will show you how to import the RDP file into Microsoft Remote Desktop Client on Mac.
This article refers to the MyCloudIT Gen 2 platform, which was launched in 2015. Look for MyCloudIT Gen 3 to be launched in early 2021.
This guide will show you how to import RDP file into Microsoft Remote Desktop Client on Mac. If you have problems connecting to our RDweb page via your MacBook, please refer to this answer.
- Log into the MyCloudIT portal. Go to Deployments and select your deployment.
- In the Details pane, click the URL under Web Access
- Enter User name and Password, then click ‘Sign in’.
- Click ‘Desktop Collection’ icon to download the RDP file.
- Open Microsoft Remote Desktop Client on Mac. Click ‘File’ then ‘Import’:
- Select the RDP file you just downloaded. Click ‘Open’ and ‘Edit’. Fill out the Connection name, User name, and Password. Finally, close the tab.
- From next time, you can connect into the Remote Desktop through Microsoft Remote Desktop Client on your Mac.
If you have any questions about this configuration, please contact us at email@example.com.